- Polo shirts can be long sleeve or short sleeve
- No t-shirts, or sleeveless shirts. All shirts must have collars
- No writing, logos, or designs (only Grimes logo attire)
- Colors: white, red, royal blue, navy blue
Pants & Shorts
- Can be slacks, capris, shorts
- Shorts must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides or 6 inches above the knee, whichever is longer
- Pants should fit properly in all areas and have no holes.
- No jeans, leggings or tights
- Navy, khaki, or black
Dresses, Skirts & Jumpers
- Length must extend below the fingertips when the child is standing with hands to their sides.
- Jumpers must have a collared shirt underneath
- No writing, logos, or designs (except Grimes logo)
- Navy, khaki, or black or Grimes plaid
- Closed toes shoes ONLY! Atheletic shoes are highly encouraged.
- NO flip flops, ballet shoes, high heels, backless shoes, slippers, shower shoes, cleats or roller shoes.
- Socks must be a solid color. No designs or prints.
Jackets & Coats
- Hoodies and light jackets may be worn in the classroom in white, red, royal/navy blue or black
- Heavy coats need to stay in lockers
- Teachers may have students put their jacket in their locker if it becomes a distraction
- Any color of Grimes logo hoodie or sweatshirt
Tights & Leggings
- Tights/leggings should be worn under a skirt or dress
- They are not to be worn as pants alone
- No patterns on any leggings